ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, April 29, 2013

YaY for Toxic Waste and Les Crevettes

The event I had anxiously been waiting for is already over for more than a week ... 
but it was awesome ...
My fav band Toxic Waste had one of their tour-gigs in a town close to my home ... and to top the evening, Les Crevettes, another fav band of mine agreed to be supporting act ...
how cool is that ;-)))
I wish the evening could have lasted much longer ... but I must admit that, after it was time to say bye-bye the next day, I felt kinda dead  ... 
Guess at my age I need more than 2 hours of sleep ... *grins*
But I'm pretty sure that I will see both bands again ... sooner or later ... and I'm already looking forward to it !!!
Till then ... and as a thank you to those rocking guys ...
here's my very personal Loony's Toxic Waste - Les Crevettes - Mix
Enjoy


No comments: