ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Why ... damn it, WHY ... do I BLOG ?!?

 o.o ... Strawberry Singh is curious again ... ;-)
 
  1. How long have you been blogging? Since Oktober 2008
     
  2. Why did you start blogging? In the beginning I wanted to show the creations I did for my store 'LoonAtic Wear' .... but as I didn't want it to be a pure 'Shop-Blog', I added pics and thoughts from/about my daily SL-Life and my mood in general ...
     
  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? It depends ... there have been times when I did several posts a week ... at the moment I hardly do one post  ... tho I want to post more again, if my RL releases me now and then ;-)
     
  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? There are maybe 10 blogs I really read ... and maybe 20 other blogs that I look at least at the pics ;-) ... I use Google Reader and I'm already afraid of the time when it closes down in July ... I haven't found a satisfying replacement yet ...
     
  5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? I often comment in my head, but then I'm sometimes too shy to really write the comment. So I usually comment only on blogs of friends.
     
  6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? I use statcounter, but as I don't look at it as often as I used to (it's too depressing to see several days with a ZERO in a row, lol).
     
  7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? Well ... to be honest ... I once wrote a post when I was very sad and hurt by something that happened in my SL-Life ... but after a few hours  I edited the post to be less personal ... cause it's no use in hurting someone, just because you've been hurt yourself.
     
  8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? I don't try to be someone else than I am (apart from the fact that Mayala-me is a pixel character) ... and as I write about my RL sometimes, a reader can get a slight idea of who I am.   

     
  9. Do you blog under your real name? Nope, I blog as Mayala/LoonAtic/Loony ... tho I think I might have mentioned my real first name now and then (at least in some video-clips) ... *grins* 

     
  10. Are there topics that you would never blog about? I usually don't blog about other people (SL/RL) without their permission. I don't blog heavy/too serious stuff ... and I don't blog about fashion ;-p
     
  11. What is the theme/topic of your blog? ... well ... I guess I do not really have a theme, it's more a bit of a mess ... I like to post pics I do for challenges like the Colour Challenge, Single Frame Stories, these memes or stuff I see in SL (tho somehow my time gets less there) ... I love to post my silly machinimas (btw. watch out ... another mad machinima coming soon with a mad hellish race ... *grins* ... ) pictures I do with my RL camera and of course I love to post clips from the concerts I've been too in RL like this clip from last weekend, when my absolute favs, the french PunkRock-Band TOXIC WASTE came over for a visit during their tour (I just LOVE them)   
     
  12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I actually have 2 more blogs, but both totally neglected ... my pure shop-blog LoonAtic Wear Pure  (but my shop is on hiatus ... and so is that blog) and my RL Photo Blog LoonYpix (I have tons of pics for it, but I'm too lazy to upload them)
     
  13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? I use the blog as a kind of scrap-book ... and love to look at old blog-entries now and then ;-)
     
  14. So, why do you continue to blog? It's fun ... and I like to share pics and clips and nonsense with people I don't even know (well and of course with friends too ;-p ... )

3 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

I like that you share random stuff with us too... I cant wait to see the new epic Mayala movie, and really I love that your blog is a mixture of all kinds of things! It always makes me smile

Strawberry Singh said...

I comment in my head often too, lol, I'm trying to actually get the comment out of my head and leave it on the people's blog post more often now though. Thanks for participating!

Warback said...

Hello, thank you your blog and your sharing, I want to know what equipment you used to record the toxic waste, I find the sound exellent!
Like that I know what to take to their next concert!
And if you could email me or give me a link to your live of toxic waste, I guess you filmed the whole concert because you did a mix on youtube.
Especially if you have ghost!
Thank you so much! A + +

My email: jeandaniel.chomont @ gmail.com