ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Single Frame Stories - Block


I think, therefore I am ...
but what am I, who am I, why am I ...
darn ... thinking hurts ............

Check out all those other prompts and cool pics for the Single Frame Stories (blog and flickr) !


The last days I was forced to think about something, to make a decision which quite affects my future (RL) life ...
and tho it was the choice between 2 rather positive possibilities, the  'thinking' made my pea-brain (and my belly) ache ...
Finally, after discussions with friends and family and rather bad sleep, I kicked my butt, pushed away the darn grey block of self-doubt and lack of confidence and made a decision ... maybe for the easier way, but I think it's a good one.

No comments: