ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hallo Winter ;-)

In the late afternoon today I rode my bicycle to the supermarket, which was a tiny bit risky, cause we had winter coming to our part of the country yesterday ... bringing ca. 10-15cm of wonderful fresh snow.
We already had a wonderful sunrise which I enjoyed during my shift, while Imdy played a wonderful slightly mellow set, the day couldn't have started better.
And now there was an amazing sunset ... with a sky something between light blue and kitschig pink, fog raising above the snowcovered fields ... stunning and breathtaking ...
Unfortunately I had only my mobile with me, which only does quite poor pics, but still I had to shoot some.





Later I returned home ... frozen feet and fingers, but totally happy ... 
Sometimes I just love to live on the countryside ;-)

1 comment:

Nicandra Laval said...

wow those pictures are as some places in sl ;) super !!! Mayala