ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Single Frame Stories - Humility


Does it really make a difference on the whole ... I mean ... in the END ? ......
erm ... at least in the darn f.... huge number of steps to the light ....................

Weeeellll ... humility ... not an easy one for me, cause I admire and hate humility.
...... and I'm far too lazy to explain why ... spank me ;-)
And because I'm such a lazy butt, I'm glad that my way to the top of my grave will prolly be a lot shorter than the climb of this poor pharao ... and I sure would love to watch the stars, sitting on my tombstone ;-)

But before that, I will watch the other entries for the Single Frame Stories on the blog and on flickr ... and I'm already curious for next week's prompt ....

No comments: