ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PhotoHunting for Manic Monday

I love monday evenings, cause at 11:30am  (SLT) starts the weekly PhotoHunt ...
and today we were sent to Torley's sim ... chasing 'Manic Monday' ... ;-)
I like the feel of the sim ... the music streamed there added well to it and I guess I will return there to play around a bit more ...
and as usual, I couldn't decide which of the 32 pix I shot would be best to submit.
And as I like to keep my pix somewhere, but plan to clean my PC soon ... I put my favs here, starting with my actual submission.







I like my pix to be rather graphic than showing objects or persons, but when my cam caught Aelva, I couldn't resist 'shooting' her.



and here is the contest board with all entries

 ... click pic to enlarge ...

No comments: