ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Single Frame Stories - Illumination - #2

kk ... this Single Frame Stories Challenge is causing quite a fuzz in my head ... 
pic after pic crosses my inner eye and want's to be released ... *grins*
So you get my second entry for the Challenge ...
no bony guy this time ;-) ... no SL-pic
Instead I grabbed a very soft pencil and tried to get the pic from my mind onto a blank postcard sized bit of paper ...
And while doing so, lots of stories came to my mind ... what happened before the pic ... what will be next ...
I might make a movie clip about it sooner or later ;-)
For now I had lots of fun drawing ;-)
The darkness of the original idea didn't come out as intended, but thnx to some very helpful tips from myfrench LoonAtic Dom (he really got an eye for such things)= some darkening/ shadows and such in Gimp, I'm quite happy with it ;-)



And from what I've seen so far ... this weeks entries (for 'illumination') are really impressing ... 
so ... check out the Single Frame Stories Gallery which will be published on Saturday ...
and I can hardly wait for the next prompt ;-)

1 comment:

Nicandra Laval said...

mann das ist ja super Mayala. Das hast du sehr gut gemacht .. bin auch gespannt drueber video zu sehen. Will gerne wissen was in dein Haupt so herum geht drueber :)) big compliment