ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, August 13, 2012

PhotoHuntChallenge - Straight

yep ... looks like this could become a new addiction ;-)
I've been to the PhotoHunt again ... 
And besides the fun of taking pics ... I it's a great way for a lazy butt like me to visit great places.
This time the location was Memento Mori on chouchou ... and it had the WOW-Effect on me !!!


And the theme was 'Straight' ... perfect for the location ...
This time I put on my totally transparent avi ... to not stand in the way of anyone else, nor myself ... makes taking pics a bit easier ;-)
The toughest part of the hunt was deciding which pic to upload on the board, cause it's got to be 1 pic only ...
After quite a long discussion with my son (who had to give up his internet connection again), I decided for this one



but I had several more in the queue, for example these:




funny enough, some of the co challengers had the same views ... 



so in the end I was quite happy with my choice

there were well deserved winners in the end ... and I already marked next 
Monday 11.30am (SLT) / PhotoHunt Gallery
in my calender ... maybe I see you there?

No comments: