ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

52WoC - #17 - Shuttle Gray

Shuttle Gray ... what a strange name for a colour ... but I love it strange ... and so I tried to give it a chance in Luna's Colour Challenge Round II week 17 
I wanted to do something totally different ... but the damn ATI card and the SL mesh upload agreed that it wasn't the right time for stupid ideas ... and so you just get the simple and fast plan B ...
and as my mood has it's UPs and DOWNs today ... you can see it in either way

Paint your world SHUTTLE GRAY


or COLOUR your life ;-)


and I'll be officially grateful again tomorrow ... erm ... I think ....

*hugs*

4 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw lol cute idea of the two pics Maya!
♥Lau

Laila Laperriere said...

Such a great idea and so creative!

Rudhmellowen said...

Awesome to see you in the challenge hon no matter how sporadic lol... Love the idea you really know how to make things look COOL

Ayako Firecaster said...

Maya is back yay! I'm glad to see you take part even if it's only on occasions. Great pics Maya!