ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 18


yep ... that's me in the pic above ...
well my Battlestar Galactica Online character at least ... lol
My french LoonAtic, Dom, asked me to join him in the game he was just testing ...
I'm no gamer ... at least I usually don't play shooter ... 
and I'm miserable at any game-controls ... I can hardly walk in SL ... ;-P
So I had a bit of a hard time ... trying to get it working ... it actually didn't really work ... 
I mostly hung in the middle of the vast SPACE ... or simply got lost there ... like in this pic ... 

But the graphics are coooooooool ... and as long as I don't have to fight and can just fly around like a mad woman ... it's quite nice
So ... if you ever play this game ... and are on the Virgon-Server ... watch out for the Cylon 'LoonyMay' ... your mission could be in danger if I'm any near ;-P
so ... coming to a point (the only important point actually) ...
I'm super grateful for DOM to be my friend, no matter if we play, talk, listen to music, share silence or just do nothing ;-)
*hugs*

No comments: