ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 7 & 8 & 9

kk ... I know ... I'm already behind again ... and I don't even have much of an excuse ...
it's been 
* ... one normal working day + damn housework ... I'm grateful it's over ;-)
* ... one long working day + a long rehearsal with the other band I'm in ... I'm grateful to be in both bands ... I'm grateful for music as such anyway ;-)
* ... one almost lazy day ... I'm grateful for any holidays right now ;-)
and today I spend quite some time checking bands that play at the metalfest in June ... 
looking at their clips on youtube was interesting ... and I even discovered a new band for me ... 
I'm really curious to see 'Powerwolf', a british 'psychodelic rock' band ... wow ... they groooooove
enjoy ;-)

No comments: