ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 6

short, but no shorts ;-)

* ... YaY for the wonderful weather despite the forcast saying it would be rainy and nasty ;-)

* ... YaY for the fun at the rehearsal today ... actually that's a Double-YaY ... cause I'm very happy to be in a second band now ... it's really cool with those guys ;-))

* ... YaY for only 2 working-days left this week ... and then a SUPER LONG WEEKEND ;-)))

* ... YaY again for my bed ... I'm coming now ;-)))

*hugs*

PS ... oh shit ... just saw this is my post #400 ... and there's not even a pic in it ...
well ... guess I'll celebrate the #500 one day instead (if my pea brain doesn't forget ... hehe)

No comments: