ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 3

* ... YaY ... for DJ Silver, who rocked my morning and lifted my mood out of the super laggy depths of SL
She was an awesome cover For DJ net, who is on holidays (mmmmhhhh ... holidays)
and guess what ... yep ... I caught Silver singing ;-))))

Next should be a duett of Silver and Net ;-P ... I wonder if I could get them into that *grins*

* ... YaY ...  for a lazy Saturday on the couch ... ;-)

* ... YaY ... for baking tasty muffins in the evening (mmmmhhhhh)

* ... YaY ... today I ordered tickets for the Metalfest 2012 in June at the Loreley ... Going to see Megadeth, W.A.S.P., Eluveitie, Blind Guardian, Kyuss Lives, Ensiferum, Moonspell, In Extremo and many more ... 3 days of DEATH to the EARS ... lol ... and the first time I have my son at a festival with me ;-) ... double YaY ;-))

* ... YaY ... it's still WEEKEND ... isn't it?

*hugs*

No comments: