ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, April 23, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 17

Well ... today's just been a normal workday ... and I'm grateful it's over ;-P
but I have to catch up with yesterday ... some more stuff to be grateful for ... 

YaY for DJ Ariana, who did a great job at the 10pm, even tho a guy in the club was giving her a hard time.
It was fun to have her spinning ... and if I got it right, she will be there next weekend too ... YaY

a double YaY for the midnight shift, which I couldn't resist grabbing because ....
Erika was the DJ ;-))))))))))))
Erika and Imdy ... almost like in the days of old ;-)
it was soooo cool to hear her giggle ... and sing ;-) ... again.
and of course I frapped it ... so I'll have one more clip of the category 'Singing DJs' soon ;-P
and I also enjoyed that Imdy, Seven, Poppy, Krista and others were around too ...
4 hours at Sanct passed away like nothing that morning ;-P

and a tripple YaY for those kind Co-Bloggers and folks who read and even commented on my posts ;-))
;-* kisses to Laura, Laila and Rudh ;-*
it means a lot to me !!! ... I know I've been quite lazy with comments lately ... spank me !!!
But  I still follow, read and enjoy your and other ppl's blogs ... and I'll try to kick my own butt to interacting more often ;-)

oh ... and a last YaY before I head off to bed ... YaY for yesterday's Marmorkuchen ... it was damn tasty ;-)))
*hugs*

No comments: