ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 16

well ... looks like halftime is over ... even tho it took me a lot more than 15 days ;-)
But I'm an optimistic and positive kind of person ... and actually quite grateful everyday ... no need to write it down all the time ;-p
For today I'm grateful for tomorrow ... lol
I'm happy that I got the Medical Mayhem Event for my shift at Sanct ... one of my fav party themes
it gives me a reason to wear my Carnivore outfit I created ages ago (R.I.P. Peter) amd mix it with my blue lamp and my tiny syringe ;-) ... 

YaY ... I'll be poking folks to VOTE ... lol
and I'm glad I got Ariana jumping in as DJ cover ... cause DJ radio can be a pita ... lol

oh and I'm also darn happy that it's sunday tomorrow ... with a tasty coffee & cake time in the afternoon ...
mmmhhhhh ... wish you could smell the this freshly baked Marmorkuchen ...............
makes me hungry right now ;-)
So I'm better off to bed ... to make tomorrow come faster ... lol


No comments: