ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

W is for ...

Weather ... Wet Weather actually ...
that's what we have around here for quite a while now ...
and last Saturday I had to ride my bicycle 11km through that damn wet (and stormy) weather late in the evening, just to see a show of Karaoke Till Death ... Punk/Metal/Rock Karaoke with an awesome live-Band, but it was worth it, had a lot of fun (listening only tho, I had my own kind of karaoke a week ago already, maybe I'll post about that later *grins*) ...
W could be for weeping too ... maybe when finding out that I was kicked off a friendlist ... but then again, I must admit I'm hardly online anymore ... and when I am online ... I hardly talk ... I'm not a good friend ... (but I didn't weep)
or when I packed my stuff at Namhae on Tuesday and left the land that was my home and mainstore for more than a year ... I ran out of L$, so I'm kinda homeless now ... 


but I didn't weep either, cause I didn't even care much tho I liked the place ...
the only thing that drove me crazy was my constant crashing that day ...
but well ... Here I go again.......

which brings me to my fav W Band? ... I was a hardcore Whitesnake fan once ;-)
... saw them live twice and loved it (guess I still do)
Enjoy

No comments: