ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

P is for ...

... Problem ...

today in my lunchbreak, when I was chewing my soft chewing gum, I suddenly bit on something hard ... damn ... my provisorium ... 
and of course it broke ...
So I had to go to the dentist to get a new one ... 
it doesn't feel too good, but I have an appointment at the dentist for wednesday to get my crown ... so I'll survive ... lol
I wonder if I'll be a queen, with 3 crowns then or if I need more ...

did I need another reason to stop chewing gum?
My dear french LoonAtic sent me the link to this clip this evening ...
WARNING ... it is kinda ... erm ... YURGH





kk ... and now I got a problem with my daily portion of chewing gums ... always that clip on my mind ...
TY Dom Dom ;-P

erm ... to distract from that ... 
here is some awesome mad band for you
Primus 'live' ... Mr. ClayPool always lets my jaw drop to the floor
Enjoy


No comments: