ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

M is for ...

... Machinima ...
I love to create those lil clips in SL ...
but I'm aware that I'm far from being good at that ...
I'd need better equipment (computer, software), better planning ... and most important ... more time ...
Up to now the littles movies always are quite different from the original idea ... lol

so I'd like to show you a machinima created by Bryn Oh, an amazing SL artist ... I love the atmosphere in those installations ... and the story of the Rabbicorn moved me ...



an as a contrast ... back to something slightly harder ;-)

Misfits with 'Die Die Die, My Darling'
Enjoy





and because I'm in torturing mood ... *grins* ...
here is the same song with one of my 3KS projects ... lol
... I promise, it's not me singing this time ;-P ...




No comments: