ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

K is for ...

Kulturschock ... the Kulturschock Festival in Koblenz
It's a Festival on Friday Dec 2, with 31 bands playing in 10 pubs/clubs/locations ...
with only 1 ticket for 5€ you can try to see them all, tho that's almost impossible ... 
there are several bands I'd like to watch ... 
but there's one band I definately won't miss ... 
... TOXIC WASTE ... /me does the happy dance ;-)))))



I'm so glad we could get those french guys to play at our festival ;-)


Unfortunately there's no 'K' in Toxic Waste ... so I give you another cool band.
I've seen them last year at Wallenpop ... and they were awesome
So have fun with Krach verKracht which includes 3 very dancable songs ;-)
Enjoy


Oh ... and I found another song with 'K' ... *grins*
This one goes out to Laila, who wanted to see me and hubby playing bass together ...
Now there's usually only 1 bass-player in a band ... and I'm rarely together on stage with my hubby anyway ... so this is prolly the closest you will get of us ... ;-P
erm ... guess I could have filed it under 'e' as embarrassing as well ... lol
Kick Out The Jams played by one of my 3KS projects 
(and don't drop off your chair laughing!!!)







Harry (fahr schon mal den Wagen vor) Klein for my french loonatic ... hehe

No comments: