ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

E is for ...

Embarrassing - Eternity

Guess I'm quite good at embarrassing moments ... I run into them often enough ...
Sometimes I know right away 'Ah, shit' ... and in an instant you can read that in my face (I never can hide it)
and sometimes it takes me a lil while to realize ... and just blush a lil bit later ...
and those moments usually feel like eternity ... *grins*

Eternity by Robbie Williams ... I just love this song, no matter how soppy it might be
Enjoy



Oh ... talking of embarrassing ...
some years ago I could have died for such a kiss from Robbie ... ;-p
o.o ... embarrassing, huh?

2 comments:

§üѹŒvÏ£¨Ðªðð¥ said...

well.. I can definitely speak for Embarrassment. I remember, not so long ago, a good friend recording me singing at SR... and, posting-it-on-the-web... hmm.. now who could have that've been?! >.> :P
Luvs, hugs n ass grabs XD

Mayala Loon said...

hehe ... what was embarrassing about that ??!!?? ... I would have loved to hear you sing more ... ;-))
*hugs*