ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

D is for ...

... Daemon

there are lots of daemons, demons, Dämonen in my life, I'm pretty sure ...

** I just finished reading 'DAEMON' , a high-tech thriller by Daniel Suarez ... a book I could hardly put aside ... and even tho it seemed a bit exaggerated to me at the end, I sure wanna read part 2 'Freedom' soon.

** my computers (private and at work) are inhabited by DAEMONs as well ... not only because a daemon is a computer program that runs as a background process, rather than being under the direct control of an interactive user, found on any multitasking computer operating systems (wikipedia) ... but because computer can and quite often do break my balls ... erm ... kinda ;-p

** I love my DAEMON outfit from Bare Rose ... kk, it's a Nidhogg ... but I use it as demon outfit ... ;-)

** and I got my personal DAEMONs ... nameless ... hated and loved as well ... I try to fight them now and then ... not sure if I really wanna get rid of them ... they are a part of me ...

and while looking for a DAEMON-song ... I found Fiddler's Green - Victor and his Demons
not exactly what I usually listen to ... but I quite like it ;-)
enjoy

No comments: