ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, November 7, 2011

C is for ...

erm ... C is one of those letters I actually don't like much ... 
and yesterday, when I wondered about what 'C'-word to use for this post, my lil pea brain was blank ... or maybe I was just tired ...
So I asked my french loonatic for a cool C-word and I won't repeat the first words he gave me *grins*
Dom Dom sagt (21:52):
what is a cool word ?
Maria sagt (21:53):
don't know ... a word I can blog about ... 'C' is next and I got no idea for it
Dom Dom sagt (21:55):
chien, collier, caramel, criterium, courge, crédibilité, courir, crayon, circuler, ceindre, crue, création, corolle


kk ... those are french words, but there's no rule that they can't be, is it?
I'm not into dogs and collars ... mmmhhh caramel ;-) ...  oh ... got it ... cookie, cake and chocolate are C-words too ... and I love them ;-) ... I like to run ... crayons - colours ... I loved that challenge ... and I love to create (even I create chaos mostly) ...

Hey .... C isn't such a bad letter ... it's cool ;-P
hehe ... 'cool' is one of my fav words ...

and my C-band is 'Les Crevettes' ... a local band I admire ... and I had watched them live again just a few days ago ... so cool - btw. I got them in my sidebar since ages ... I love when Sven does his growling ;-)
enjoy

btw. looks like this is a daily challenge ... will see if I can keep up with Mir ... and it's cool that Guen joined too :-))

No comments: