ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

52 Colours - 15 Favs

... so Luna asked us to show our 15 fav pics at the end of the 52 Colours Challenge ...

wellllllllllll ... I CAN'T DO it .....

it would be easier to name my 15 worst pics or posts ... lol
The Challenge has been so much fun ... the year passed by like a month or something ... 
and when I looked at all the posts, it brought back so many memories ... even some not related to the challenge itself ... lol
During the challenge I got to know so many cool co-bloggers ... admired their choices, styles and skills ... and peeped into the world of SL fashion on their blogs ...
I grabbed the chance to do quite some nonsense pics ... dived into making lil machinimas (oh ... there's still so much to learn) ... and even created quite some outfits and props, tho most of them not for sale ...
I recieved so many nice comments ... (and unfortunately ran out of time to comment on all the other blogs I looked at, sorry) ... a big thank you to all of you ;-))))

As I feel that I did 2 different kind of postings, I cheated a bit and made two Fav-15 collections ...
there were those post where I liked the pic itself or the idea behind the post ...


#3-Goldenrod ... #7-Cerise ... #8-Green ... #9-Silver ... #11-Indigo ... #21-White ... #22-BananaMania ... #23-Asparagus ... #24-Eggplant ... #25-Periwinkle ... #32-Jade ... #39-Melon ... #42-Chartreuse ... #45-Bronze ... #49-Wenge

and of course those posts with moving pictures - either anigifs or machinimas - ... plus 1 comic and 1 slideshow ...
Tho those posts usually meant a lot of work, they were the most fun to do ...
maybe because they often required co-workers ... and I love those girls and guys who helped me there and who were so patient with me ... ;-P


#2-Blue ... #10-Sienna ... #12-Taupe ... #13-Emerald ... #14-Black ... #15-Red ... #16-Teal ... #17- ElectricLime ... #20-SkyBlue ... #26-Tangerine ... #27-Olive ... #36-Celadon ... 40-Apricot ... #48-MossGreen ... #50-Mulberry

and ... erm ... ok ... there are still 2 colours missing ... PINK and RUBY

PINK is filmed but not cut yet, due to technical problems (and lack of time)
RUBY could have been done by now if SL hadn't been bad with me when Rudh was already dressed up and waiting, but all I got was me ruthed and nekkid with a tiny piece of Ruby, no relog, cache clearing, whatever did help ... and when my french loonatic gave me the right tip how to get myself back, it was already too late ... and after that ... see above ... (lack of time) ...
But it will be done before Round 2 (starting in January) ... I'm already looking forward to all the new colourful posts, co-working and fun ;-))))

oh ... and before I forget it ... TY Luna, for starting all this ;-)))

9 comments:

Laila Laperriere said...

Mayala, LOVE your blog..period.

Round two my love, its coming up soon. See ya then!

*HUGGZ*

Loves ya

Unknown said...

I love your collage! You have some of the most creative shots of this challenge and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!

Anonymous said...

Awesome trip down (colourful) memory lane and I can't wait until next year!

Nicandra Laval said...

wow super those two / 15 posts lol... it shows how much work you had and joy... well done...bye bye Nic

Unknown said...

My favorite is banana mania!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Mayala, both of those sets show what a fun and creative imagination you have! (And yea, my fav too is your banana mania.) I'm so happy that the challenge introduced me to your blog. See you in round 2:)

Asia said...

you always have such unqiue and creative pics. I can't wait to see what you can show us in part deux. A great blog :)

Anonymous said...

I love your creativity Maya! I can't wait to see you in round two.

Rudhmellowen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the pics that you chose my favourite has to be the way you jumped out and shocked king kong lol