ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Hero Challenge - #1 & 2

so there are more blog-challenges to be found lately ... as I saw on Rudh's and Guen's blogs ...
and the one that I found most interesting for me is the Blog Hero Challenge from Shay, which is already in it's 2nd week ...
I'll prolly not be able to do it every week, but I try to keep up at least in the beginning ;-)
the task is to do a picture/create a scene to some song-lyrics given by Shay ...
In my case it will prolly not always be SL-related ... I think I'll rather play a lot with
gimp with whatever pic or idea I can grab hold on ;-)

week #1 ... 'Crying in the Rain' (a-ha)

"I’ll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurting me
I got my pride and i know how to hide
All my sorrow and pain
I do my crying in the rain"



week #2 ... 'Don't Fear the Reaper' (Blue Oyster Cult)


"All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man..."

I admit this one is kinda continuing an idea I had for the 'white'-week from the colour challenge ;-P

4 comments:

Simone/http://meinekilos.blogspot.com/ said...

This is Shay with her RL Blog Thingy. I love the pics <3 very well done :-D

Laila Laperriere said...

Awesome pic, gives an eery feeling to it, like the song. Great job

Rudhmellowen said...

Damn you got me beat on week two LOL I need to get Hell to be a model and if hes not willing Im gonna sneak on and use and abuse him LOL... Love the pics hon!

Cory Shelton said...

Thanks, great blog post