ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fab 50 Show Case !!!!

Darn that I live in Europe and RL keeps me from staying up late ...
cause tomorrow, June 16, starting at 4pm SLT ... there will be the
Fab 50 Show Case ....
where top items of the Fab 50 weekends will be presented in a show with models, dancers and magic ;-)















and I got the chance to choose to bea
utiful models to wear 2 LoonAtic Wear outfits ;-)))
In the pic you see the wonderful Canada Starbrook ... who gave my Angvil outfit with her accessories such an amazing extra touch ;-))

click pic to enlarge ;-)



















And the lovely Monica Querrien will model my Peace-Army outfit ;-))
During the show case, every outfit presented will be available for 50L$ only ...
So grab the taxi and enjoy the show which will take place in a wonderfully prepared theatre ...

KizARMA -CAPA -Starstruck
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Meadow%20Blossom/79/73/701
You wouldn't want to miss a show that features entertaining dancers, free drinks, and waitresses to bring you cakes whilst seated.

Unfortunately I cannot make it to the event myself, cause I need more than 3 hours of sleep on thursday night, as I will be in my 1st 5km-run-event of this year ... wish me breath and luck ... *grins*

and if you watch the show case ... could you take a pic or two for me ... please?

ps ... no ... I haven't forgotten all the 52 colour posts I still have to catch up with ;-P

1 comment:

Laila Laperriere said...

That is so kewl Mayala! Heyy...I wish you luck on your 5K. AWESOME!
x0x0