ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Weekends ;-)))

Darn ... haven't blogged for a while now ... missed some colours for the Challenge already and I will be late for the #30 Ruby with Rudh ... but I will catch up eventually ... especially as I had some very cool help from very nice persons for my preperations for #28 Pink ... so stay tuned ;-)

But for now RL has claimed to be
the FIRST LIFE ...
and besides a lot of extra hours at work ... the two last weekends were just AWESOME ...
on May 21 I had my first gig with the band that I'm in since March ... and it was a whole lot of fun ... and the next gig will be on wednesday ... ;-))))))))))
I might do a post about that in a bit too

But today I just wanna post about my last weekend ...
the day when I finally met my fav french punk rock band
TOXIC WASTE ;-))))))))
I wrote about them in Febury 2009 when I longed to see them live.

And now they came to Germany ... played in Aachen in a super cool club called Hauptquartier.
(If you ever visit Aachen ... check out the Hauptquartier ... cool music ... and very very nice owner/staff ... TY Dieter for the great evening)


Funny enough I had a Punk event that morning at Sanctuary Rock ... and of course I wor
e my Toxic Waste shirt ;-)





















And in the evening I got me 2 REAL Toxic Waste shirts ...
Toxic Waste played a really cool set ... just a bit too short ...
I could have listened to them all night long, but Loran said it's too 'physical' ... *grins*

and the best is ... they played one of my fav songs for ME !!! ... Bricolage Circus
check out at 0:10 when Brewst says 'for you' and Loran 'for LoonAtic'
I could have kissed them ;-)


So ... after that cool concert and quite some beer and lots of laughing and trying to explain stuff in english 'very slowly' ... *sniggers* ... I sure want to see them again ... hopefully in October ...
(and I so wish I could see them on June 10 in Lille together with Tyson Boogie and Bam!! .
..
why is it so expensive to travel those 450km !!??!!)

Days like that make me forget any other life ... lol

TOXIC WASTE ... you guys ROCK !!!


2 comments:

Laila Laperriere said...

Mayala..this is sooo cool! Thank you for sharing this with us!
XoXo..
Love there accent LOL

Rudhmellowen said...

WOW MAYA your going to that gig was certainly worth it... YAYYYYYYYYY... Glad you had a fab time hon!!!