ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

52 colours - #26 - Tangerine

So Luna wants to keep us in good health with lots of vitamins again ...
by challenging us this week with TANGERINE ...
Now ... as much as I like to eat tangerines (I call them Mandarinen) ...
it's so not my colour ...
I don't own any Tangerine coloured clothes in RL ...
and only my Sanctuary Rock shirt in SL ...
......
till now ... lol

The first thing that came to my mind was the old (founded in 1967) german Electro / Experimental Band 'Tangerine Dream' (and they still exist !!!)
So I listened to their songs on youtube, while designing my outfit ...
and I spent a whole evening dancing in my photosphere to their song 'Stratosfear' ...
surrounded by my Tangerine Galaxy ;-)



usually not my kind of music ... but it can be so relaxing sometimes ... and butt-moving as well
Check them out on youtube or on deezer


and as I cut and cropped the song real badly ... here the full length version




Next week ... up for OLIVE
(like Asparagus a colour I love, but a food I definately don't ... lol)

13 comments:

Laila Laperriere said...

Soo Cool Mayala, LOVE the video!!

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw cool! The design.. and the video too :P

Eliza said...

What a cool tangerine, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Great work, Mayala :)

Unknown said...

Once again, left in awe. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Oohh, a video! I love the idea and how you can't really see more than the moving tangerine coloured parts... wonderful job!

Sheila Yoshikawa said...

That's great Mayala, really cool tangerine moves

Kaelyn Alecto said...

Wow love it!!!

Rudhmellowen said...

Awesome Maya, once again honey you astound me... this is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are SO creative!!! I'm blown away.

Anonymous said...

The video rocked! What a great take on highlighting that tangerine!!!! Like blacklight gone wild :)

Miyoko Magic said...

cool idea to make a video with Tangerine Dream

Anonymous said...

Ah, goodie, finally catching up with my reading. Clever work!