ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

52 Colours - #20 & #21- SkyBlue & White

Ty Murphy ...
for letting Luna chose SkyBlue when I had a clip planned in bluebox technique ...
finding and doing a work-around cost me many many hours ...
and turned quite some of my hair into grey ...
but what made me mad most was ... this clip was meant to be for Rudh's
birthday as well ...
and I was quite sad that I could only give her a mini version on her special day ...
Anyway ... Happy Birthday, Rudh ... again ;-) ...
and here it is ... my entry for SKY BLUE (clip and static)

darn ... Rudh got a tough way of cutting flowers ;-P






















and let's hope that the next co-operation (planned for week 30) will run more smoothly ;-P

******************************************************************************

hopping on to colour # 21 ... where Luna gave us WHITE ...

and as I plan to do less clips for a while ... this was easier ...
even tho it didn't come out quite the way I had imagined it (as usual) ... lol

The sad bride ... lost in the sunken garden of tears ... finally met her true love ...



******************************************************************************
hehe ... did'nt think that SKY BLUE and WHITE would make such a strong contrast ;-)

and next week? ... ready for BANANA MANIA

/me grins and won't tell what image that just brought to my inner eye ...
must be Imdy's ebil influence ... ;-P

8 comments:

Laila Laperriere said...

HAHAHA...Loved your movie! Adored the Rudh flowers, and the truelove in the garden..they need to make the social scene in SL, just to make heads turn. LOL
~HUGGS~ Great job on all of them, see ya for bananamania!

Unknown said...

Such a rockin bride even if your groom is just too boney!

Great job, I love your movies.

Rudhmellowen said...

OH MY GOD the movie is so funneh... thank you hon, though you should have been in it more, and I always seem to be beating you up LOL! Next time its your turn hehe... Love the white too!!

Laura18 Streeter said...

OMG how creative!!
Love em both.. if a bit macabre... LOL!
♥Laura♥

Anonymous said...

As long as those flowers aren't snapdragons ;-).

teara said...

ok your video game rules! hehe what fun!

Your creativity rocks!

sletoile said...

I love the story telling elements to you posts. Nice.

Kaelyn Alecto said...

Hahaha omg girl thank you, after such a crappy day at work you just made me smile BIG time!