ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pre Xmas Fun

OMG ... it snowed today ... I mean, it really SNOWED ...
Where I live we usually get maybe 2 or 3 cm of snow in 1 or 2 weeks a year ...
Today alone we got 15 cm ... and it had already snowed the days before ...
I saw Talis' view onto the Winter world today ...
So I thought I'd share my view out of my window with you (taken this afternoon) ...

I so love snow ;-)))

Funny how the snowflakes look in flashlight ... like 'full bright' activated ;-P
Too bad it started raining now ...
and forcast says my chances for a white Xmas are rather low ;-(

Talking of Xmas ... I got 2 presents today already ...
and ... spank me ... I could not resist opening them ...
Now isn't that cute ... Hellbone turned me into Mini-Rudolph ...

and Rudh gave me a matching reindeer-friend ;-)))
Ty Hell and Rudh ... be hugged ;-*

There was just that lil problem of paying the rentbox for my mainstore now ... I couldn't reach it anymore ;-P

erm ... and damn ... looks like I gotta do some xmas greetings too ... soon ... not even a week left ;-P

No comments: