ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Proposing to Someone ...

...in public in a club ...
can be kinda risky ... lol

guy*: I do wanna ask you something in front of all of thesewonderful people
girl*: should i be scared?
guy*: lol
guy*: maybe so
jester*: i would be
someone else*: me too
guy*: I cant hold back any longer..
guy*: Would you please make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?
jester*: Me? wellokay guy*
guy*: no
jester*: thats the cutest thing someone ever asked me though
guy*: please for the love of all thats good ill beg, plead and get naked right here
girl*: omg lol
jester*: me? naked?
jester*: okay
guy*: ill forever be your bitch girl*
jester*: forever in sl is 3 weeks yeah
guy*: jester* you could fuck up a wet dream
jester*: yeah lol mostly my own
guy*: I WILL convert to begging
girl*: awe...

girl*: Noooooo! need to
girl*: lol
guy*: no need to meaning........lol
jester*: she said no
guy*: no
guy*: :(
girl*: I didnt say Noooooo! lol
jester*: yes you did
girl*: Noooooo! lol
jester*: [1:44] girl*: Noooooo!
girl*: LMAO not what i meant
girl*: omg you guys are squashing his pride
jester*: sure ure a women when u say no u mean yes
girl*: lmao
girl*: welll in that case Noooooo! means yes
jester*: oh okay
jester*: *raise hands*
guy*: FUCK YEA!
jester*: okay continue
girl*: :)
nice patron*: Congrats, girl* & guy*
girl*: :)
jester*: grats! have fun! make it everlasting
jester*: or at least a month
girl*: ty lol
guy*: sheds a tear
girl*: hugs guy*
guy*: is now complete


(extremely shortened version ... ;-P ...)

well ... it looked like a happy ending in the end ...
and that's actually a propsal to be remembered ;-P
thanx to the Dutch corner in Sanct ... *grins*

oh ... and before I forget ...
Happy B-Day again to the sweet lil sixteen ... SHEN ;-)))

No comments: