ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Making Sense ...

whenever you ask 'why' ... don't forget there's sense in everything ... somehow ... for someone ... WHATEVER !!!!
Today I wondered ... WHY, damn it, WHY do I have such a bad LAG ...
kk ... I'm on my small netbook cause the big laptop wasn't available ...
but THAT BAD ??!!??
I kinda gave in ... moved as little as possible ... watched the (still) speedy chat ... trying to greet and react somehow ... and enjoyed DJ SDD's tunes and ... his singing ... *grins* ...
damn ... I had tried to record him earlier in that event ... now it seemed impossible to even hit the 'record' button ...
... the record button ?? ... why was that damn button BLUE ??
because I had been recording already for 22 minutes ... no wonder I was lagging .......
BUT ... thanx to that mishap I had a recording of Sundevildaddy's singing now ;-)
that was worth any lag !!! ... ENJOY ;-))


guess I gotta change the setting for the audio-recoder somehow ... you can hear me typing there ... sorry ... lol

oh ... and looking at Temp's blog I realised ... it's high time for the October-Slide ;-P
so you get something to look at too ...


Don't spank me if I got any name wrong or not at all ... you know I'm a pea brain, don't you?

1 comment:

Sundevildaddy said...

:facepalms.. I knew I should've kept mah mouth shut lol :p
*luvs hugs n as* grab
~Sun