ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reincarnation

... is believed to occur when the soul or spirit, after the death of the body, comes back to life in a newborn body. (From Wikipedia)

... and I guess Second Life is a perfect place for reincarnation ...
in the form of alts ...
I know, alts can be useful for having a quiet time building or doing business ...
or to run away from a relationship without having to actually leave ...
I bet there are tons of (prolly better) reasons ...
I'm bad at finding out who is an alt of someone unless I get told ...
I just sometimes wonder when I see someone coming to Sanct kinda regularily for a while, who then doesn't come anymore...
but someone else seems to have taken the place ... same behavior and talk ...
or sometime ppl unknown to me say something to me in IM that makes me wonder ... something that reminds me of someone else who already seems to have left ...
I got no problem with this alt thing ... and I might be totally wrong ...
I'm just curious ;-P

oh ... and it looks like my virtual me gets sick from beer and ciggies ... lol
so I'll just let her stay away from it ... as I do in RL ... *grins*


(or am I just sad in this pic, when I discover that the can isn't and cannot be opened ??!!?)

















and because I'm in a kinda melancholic mood ... and got this link from my melancholic friend ...
here's a melancholic tune for you ... ENJOY



just read this post and realised it's quite nonsense ... as an alt mostly is a second, third or whatever avi of someone ... and the first avi isn't necessarily gone ... so forget the title (or the whole post ... just not the song) ... but I don't have a new one ... lol

No comments: