ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween in Heaven

Bonham on drums, Entwistle on bass
As guest morticians

Bon Scott on vox

Rhoads just for kicks
On guitar Hendrix

Lennon sits in
With his friend George

But where is Morrison?


This year Peter Steele joined that Halloween Party in Heaven
I hope he is having a blast there at least ...
He is still missed down here on earth ...



damn ... none of my DJs played that song today ... I should have requested it ...

anyway ... had a blast on my early Sunday morning
damn ... that stupid time change made me get up at 5.00 in the morning ... can't the US sync with us Europeans? ... *grins*...
but that didn't stop me from a double shift and kinda headbanging for 4 hours ... with only 2 coffee ... lol


and you know how to enlarge that pic ... don't you? ....
CLICK IT ... and enjoy ;-)
(and spank me if I say 'damn' again ... ;-P ...)

No comments: