ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Colors of Fall ...

yep ... colors got me again ;-P ...
I had my cam with me once more this morning on my way to work ...
Actually I had hoped for some fog ... cause I love this moments when the sun breaks thru ...
I had made some 'foggy' pics a few weeks ago ... but they got kinda lost in the mess that is my hd ...
But no fog today ... still awesome colors tho on my walk to the office ...
Now and then a co-worker stops the car, offering me a ride, but I always politely decline ...
I just don't wanna miss my early 30 min promenade ;-))

watch pic 14 and 15 !!! ... awesome how fantastic weeds can look ...

the last 5 pics where taken after a heavy rain a few days ago ...
and on a company outing last week (guess I put in more pics of that soon)

... I prolly will try to catch more colors of fall next sunday ...
they promised nice, sunny weather ... just right for a trip with my bike ;-))


No comments: