ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Being LoonAtic means ... (part 2)

- getting up at 6am on a sunday morning to do a shift, almost talking and shouting to myself only (maybe SL was mean and hiding the rest of the chat) ... for a total tipping of 1L$ ... instead of staying in bed ...

- getting up on a sunday morning for some family stress ... instead of staying in bed ...

- doing a 5km run while having a cold ... inspite all the warnings from friends and family ... and wondering about a breakdown later ... instead of staying in bed ...

and you already know ... click pic to enlarge ;-)

... but as an almost full time optimist being LoonAtic also means ...

- I'll keep getting up early on my weekend mornings to have fun at parties like this and I don't wanna miss the cool tunes from my DJs ERIKA and Sun ...






















- I'll always love my family ...

- and maybe I'll do the cookie run again next year, after a bit more training ...

- I'll let my pea brain listen better to what friends tell me ;-P ... (sending a special hug to hubby and Dom) ...

so ... I'll almost always get up instead of staying in bed *grins*

... and not only because I did yesterday afternoon what Richie's last name means in german (I wonder if he knows ...), but because The Janitor's comment let me discover this beautiful song ... I finish this LoonAtic stuff with a less loonatic clip ...
Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you know you have to force yourself out of bed because life could just pass you by... whether it's your first or second. ;-)