ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

vacation ... part 2

sooo ... I'm Dutch now ... kinda part time ...;-P
after I couldn't get half the things done I had planned on (I knew time was too f... short, but it was a good time tho) ... I'm now ca. 360 km more to north-west ...
when we arrived weather was still nice, we sat in the sun for a bit and went to the beach in the evening ...

but this morning I woke up to rain drumming heavily on the roof ...
aarrRRFFF ... it's the Wallenpop Festival today ... open air ...
and weatherforcast gives us 90% rain ...
hey !!! ... I'd rather take the other 10% ...

anyway ... I'll try to catch as much bands as I can ... and I can dry on Monday, when the weather will be at it's best (I hope)
and because it's a matching titel ... and a really cool song
Psycho Holiday for you ;-)

watch this live version from moscow ('91) ... I mean ... really WATCH it, not just listen ... one of my favs is that russion cop with the ciggie, lol

No comments: