ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cool in the Pool

... that's what I could do with in these hot days ...
but instead I have to go to work ... and then sit on a hot roof after work ... lol
anyway ... I had a weekend that started with bad mood ...
and got better and better :-)))
and one of the reasons for that were my cool DJs ...
Miss Alvena (regular) ... Merrick (he's so cute when he's talking ... *grins*) ...
Miss Alvena (last sec jump in ... TY TY TY super hugs) ... and last but not least ... OzZzZzZzZz ;-))) ... I had Ozark as a DJ at the COR a few times ... but it was the first time at Sanct ... and Hell , he made me wiggle *grins* ... and he rocked so cool ...






















Talking of COOL ... in the pool ....
no pool for me yet ... but in less than three weeks it will be the North Sea ...
cause I'll visit the crazy Dutch ...
starting with the Wallenpop Festival in Hellevoetsluis ;-))))






















I don't know any of the bands that will play ...
but I'm sure it will be fun (like last year) ... 12 hours with lots of ROCK ... live and free !!!!
and maybe some of you crazy SL Dutchies hop into RL for a bit and join me there ;-)))

talking of crazy ... here's COOL in the POOL
I wonder what Holger Czukay had in his tea that day ... *grins*
Enjoy

and before I forget ...
a big hug to my smexy metalhead Erika ... hope it all works out well for you ... and better days ahead ... cya soon ;-))

No comments: