ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OZY OZY OZY

... just to make sure ... this is about Ozymandias ... not Ozimals bunnies (yurgh, can't stand them) ...
It was a great uber long weekend I had ... 2 fun shifts at Sanct and even time to hang on during Austin's show ... and although chat was way to fast for me this time I was glad nobody could see me wiggling, headbanging and grinning on my chair ...

and you already know:
CLICK to ENLARGE ... ;-P


And besides a lot of construction work (SL and RL) ... I found even time to read a bit :-))))
oh ... and Tychosis made me read a poem ... a beautiful one ...
'Ozymandias' by Percy Bysshe Shelly ... (I wonder why I thought Percy was a woman ... lol)
Ty Tych ;-)) ... /me hugs the angry golem ;-*
and it made me look for Ozymandias on you tube ... found some quite interesting stuff ...
added 2 links from my french LoonAtic ... a bit Paradise Lost ... and a bit of 'Statler & Waldorf ' ... to not become too serious ... *grins*
Take your time and enjoy












now this is very special ... lol









No comments: