ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

odd ...

... I now and then try out viewer 2 to see if I can get used to it ... because I like the alpha layer and the tattoo layer ...
and I some times check my ARC ... for no special reason other but curiosity ...
and now I wondered why there's such a difference between the value in the old viewer and in viewer 2 ... even when I wear exactly the same ...
(I checked that the setting of shaders doesn't matter)
left: the old viewer ... right: viewer 2
odd ... isn't it?

what's odd too ?

I caught Temp watching FOOTBALL ... *grins*

[2010/06/27 7:30] Mayala Loon: Hi Temp ;-) ... is the wed 2pm still open?
watch this long time till an answer ... ;-P
[2010/06/27 8:01] Tempest Levenque: wait
[2010/06/27 8:01] Tempest Levenque: your german
[2010/06/27 8:01] Tempest Levenque: It is yes, sorry I was afk having heart attackes over the football
[2010/06/27 8:01] Tempest Levenque: arghhhh!

phew ... I was glad to see that Temp was still alive when she sent out the new schedule later ...
after all England lost 1:4
not sure if I should be happy about that ... cause it meant all evening long I heard the most terrible party music from some neighbours ... worse tunes than any DJ would ever dare to play for torture ... ;-P

3 comments:

Renate Vogel said...

About the rendering number..I dont know anything about the new viewer tbh but wouldnt it make sence the render amount now also counts in the alpha layer? as the old viewer does it seperately I think

Mayala Loon said...

maybe the alpha layer or even the tattoo layer are the reason ... tho I didn't use any of them in this outfit ...
and so there was nothing to count ...
but who knows how much 'nothing' counts ... lol

Tempest said...

I have no idea what you 2 geeks are talkign about :p

As for the football, I hate football but I put it on so I could see the score - before I knew it I was shouting at the tv and when I look back at my computer screen I have 8 IMs lol, note to self dont watch tv on schedule filling day =)