ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Colors of Early Summer

As I could finish work a lil earlier today, I took the chance a did a lil bicycle trip together with my daughter in the late afternoon ...
2 1/2 hours riding along the fields ... watching the wonderful colours ... and enjoying the mild breeze ...
and I took oh so many pics ... I had two compact cams with me ... my old olympus and hubby's newer sony ...
so the pics look a bit different in colors ...
and I wish I had a reflex cam ... it's definately on my whish list ...
as I prolly won't use my old analog one anymore ... it's even getting hard to buy film ... lol

Anyway ... here's a small selection of the pix ... enjoy


No comments: