ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

BBBC 2010 - 6

If this is your first BBBC... What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

erm ... one of those questions today .. arf ...

kk ... let me try ...

what I got was ... less sleep
cause I'm a slow blogger ... takes ages till I got thoughts and words sorted out ...
that's why I don't blog daily ... ;-P
cause I found so many new blogs to read ...
so, what I got out of my experience (to answer more precisely to that question) is ... erm ... I need a secretary ... preferably a male and smexy one ;-P


c'mon, Yarghy, show a bit more enthusiasm being my secretary !!!


So ... will it change the way I blog in the future?
rather not ... I still won't blog daily ... and it will still be a mix of crude thoughts and pix ... some music and clips now and then ...
but it will change my mornings ... as I have more blogs to follow now ... and I love reading in the morning ...;-)))

and now Yarghy, could you please move up your skirt a bit ... and maybe loosen your shirt ... it's getting hot in here ... *grins*


oh ... and I'll be hopefully in next year's BBBC too ;-)))))

No comments: