ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BBBC 2010 - 4

SL Bloggers - Is your avatar more or less your current biological age? Do you portray a younger avatar, or older? Why is this?

RL Bloggers - Do you lie about your age? Do you think you act your age? Are you where you thought you'd be at your current age?



Short answers
SL : no .. younger (I guess)
RL : no ... not really ... don't know














this is a mix of RL and SL me .. see, not that big difference ... *grins*


slightly longer answers
SL : - Nope, my avatar doesn't represent my current biological age, never did and prolly never will.
When Mayala hopped into existence she was mostly formed like the real me in size (at least I thought so ) and proportions ... and I tried my best to make her look aqt least a bit like me, but I didn't think of giving her any age.
- She looks a lot younger tho due to the skin I found for her ... and as I won't change her skin, she will stay that age ...
I could add the weight that I'm slowly gaining ... but that would mean I had to adjust her clothes ... and hell no ... I'm far too lazy for that ;-P
I don't care about the age an avatar portrays ... nor am I really interested in the RL age of the avatars I meet ...

which leads me to the RL part of this topic ...
RL : - Nope ... I never lied about my age ... at least not on purpose (I once accidently made me older ... *grins*)
But I admit that I'm not very fond about telling my age (mid forty, if you wanna know), although ppl usually think that I'm younger ... or maybe they are just polite ;-P
- Guess I rather don't act like my age ... at least not compared to neighbours and other ppl I know of that age ... maybe I've never really grown up ... and actually don't want to ... whatever that means ...
But don't get me wrong ... I don't wanna be a kid or a teen again ... guess I'd prefer to stay ageless ... lol
- I never planned much into the future ... I'm quite happy where I am now ... tho always open for changes too ...

No matter if SL or RL ... I'm always me ... and age not really is of any importance ...

No comments: