ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OMG ... Nudity !!!!

For the 3rd time one of my pix I had uploaded into photobucket has been removed ...
Each time I've written an e-mail to the support, asking them nicely 'why' and hoping they would restore the pic. Twice they recovered it and apologized for the inconveniance ...
But it looks like this time I have violated the terms of use ...
Nudity , I guess ...
It's a pic of an old kinda artwork I did ages ago ... ok ... actually my boobies plastered ... not much to see there anyway ... *grins*
This thing had fallen from the wall that day, so I made it one of my daily pix ...
fallen boobies instead of bouncing ones ... ;-P






















I just realize it's not censored for nudity ... no ... must be violence ... cut off breast nailed to the wall ... omg, how could I ...

No comments: