ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Double-Minded

I've spent some time looking for a lil plot today ...
cause I'm in a mood for a mainstore again ...
I miss my old one in Volkov ... and I catch myself lately scribbeling pics of buildings ... ideas for a new store nesting in my pea-brain ...

not that I sold much since I re-opened LoonAticWear ... and not even half of the vouchers I hand out at sponsored events or in my tombola got redeemed ...
Now and then I even think of giving it all up ...
With all that RL-overtime working I don't have enough time to finish enough outfits or other stuff anyway ... and often enough I spend my evenings talking or listening to music only , instead of working in gimp or online ... cause I'm simply tired ...

But still ... another shop beside the one in Sanct ... or, even better, a place to build what I like ... maybe even try a lil terraforming ... would be cool ...
So I TPed around ... and accidently even ended up in an office of an estate agency ... nice guys with ties immediately taking care of me ... tho I think lisu (or was it lusi), a guy with a funny translator, didn't wear shoes, poor guy ... *sniggers*
...
But they were really kind and helpful ...





















and now I wonder if I'll grab a 1024 piece of land with ca. 250 prims ... or maybe a bigger plot if I find someone to share it with me ... or if I keep looking at the mall offers which I get almost daily and which usually are quite a disappointment ... if I keep dreaming ... or if I listen to my inner down-to earth voice and let it all be ...

/me sighs ...

No comments: