ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sober Again ...

... been jogging into an awesome sunset this evening ... deep red sun dressed into a bit of haze ... breath-taking and mind-blowing ... literally ;-)

... after I was too hungover to grab some sleep all Saturday long, I got me a double dose of that sweet s
tate, that makes you forget all trouble for a while, after my sunday morning shift.
Sometimes I really love my bed.
Too bad I had spent my short time at Alvena's and Tigo's party half asleep, I wasn't even able to line dance ...
And when I went to Sanct on my Sunday evening, to pay shop rent and listen a bit to Lainey's tunes, it first took me ages to see at least some grey figures and then, just when Lainey had put on some Type O (btw. Lainey !! ... you ROCK !!) ...
DANG ... I was back home on my desktop ...

and as I couldn't get back to Sanct even after waiting quite a while ... I guess it was a major sim crash ...
So I gave up and did some late night bowling and stuff like that. Damn ... I didn't win a single round (and I want that rose-ball so badly ... but I'll get you one day, Dom ;-P ... )

Anyway ... a new week now ... and it can only get better ...
*hugs*




















as usual, click pic to enlarge ;-)

No comments: