ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm good ...

at forgetting birthdays ... no matter if it's friends or family birthday ...
I need to be hit with a calender to remember ...
Or I should read my own blog posts a bit more often ... like this older one ... then I would have known that it's ...

ERIKA's BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday my Sweet Metalhead ;-)))))))



*********************************************

In Guen's 137/365 post she showed her 2 tattoos she's made for RFL ... inspired by Lainey and beautifully made ... even tho I'm not a Rammstein fan and usually don't change my tattoo ... I had to grab it ... cause every little Linden helps in the fight against this damn disease ... and cause I simply fell for it ;-))) ...

Go and grab one yourself ...

4 comments:

Lainey Thorne said...

hugssss Mayala <3

Mayala Loon said...

*hugs* Lainey <3 ... and keep it rocking ;-)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww yay! Tat looks great on you! <3333

Mayala Loon said...

Thanks for the great work, Guen ... *hugs*