ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

been busy ...

So my RL keeps me out of SL almost all week long ...
mostly due to some overtime working ...
but last Saturday it was a far more pleasant way RL beat SL ...
I've been to Missa Fortis, a Rock Service in Latin, written and performed by a group of awesome local musicians, hard rock orientated, not an everyday experience ...
and later that evening I went to see another local band
, funky grooving this time ... made me all wiggle ;-))
So I only logged in for my hostings at Sanct ... and actually for some heavy sandboxing and looprezzing on Sunday afternoon (inspite the gorgeous weather outside) ...

And because I'm just in the mood for it ... here is Focus, a Dutch band, with some cool progessive Rock ... for those days ... and I still like it ;-))



hehe ... I guess the parts with the singer would work well as some torture music for non-voters *grins*

No comments: