ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Am I GAGA or what ... ;-P

My daughter told me that I had to watch Lady Gaga's new video 'Telephone' ...
o ... k ... now that isn't exactly my type of thing ... but I did ...
and I almost fell off my chair ...
Lady Gaga must have been in SL ... visiting my shop ... *grins*

In a few scenes she was wearing my best selling out fit ...
'Crime Scene' ...

It's for sale now since August 2008 ...
and I'm wearing it on my SL profile pic almost since then ... ;-P














While I'm not into Lady Gaga and her stuff ... I was inspired to do my own video presenting this outfit ...
hell lot of work ... cost me several evenings and this night (4.30 am here now) ...
(luckily the long easter weekend just started) ...
but I think it was worth it ... at least I had FUN ;-)))
so ...
ENJOY

OK ... I guess this outfit-idea was quite suggesting itself ... so Lady Gaga prolly never heard of LoonAtic Wear and CrimeScene ... but it's a funny thought tho *grins*

oh ... and I'll prolly totally revise the CrimeScene outfit ... some idea's just burn to get out of my head ... so watch out ... girls and GUYS ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG hehehehe yeah I think she got inspired by you.