ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

dancing and building ...

that's how I spent most of my SL time ...
when I'm hosting and dancing I love to take pics or hit my fraps button now and then ...
so I can think of the nice times I have with those nice friends around ...
whenever I'm in the mood for it ...
or remember the nice ideas my pc often has about a 'good looking SL' ... *grins*
so today I made a slideshow again ...

and a lil clip ... and I smile and feel good when I look at it ...

Looks like I never find the time for pix and clips when I'm in a sandox building and scripting ... lol
btw. ... thanx to Rob and Maxx ... for having me in their sandbox ... can't find a better and undisturbed place for creating nonsense ;-)))

No comments: