ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pfffffffffff ...

... my super long weekend is gone ;-(

it was a mix of ups and downs ... long 'PC on' and long 'PC off' times ... tasty stuff ... sleeping on the couch (cause of being too lazy to walk downstairs ... lol) and feeling shitty in the morning ...
being filled with ideas for new outfits ... and being disillusioned by SL-reality ... damn ... why can't textures with transparent parts work properly ... grrrr ...
being kicked off due to restarts off the rolling kind ... stuck and dying in tp ...
looking forward to the freshly remodeled Sanct ... but being quite disappointed then (see daily pic 104/365) ...
and even tho I had asked Flux to tell me when there's a shop available (cause I'm planning to re-open LoonAticWear) ... and now there are plenty available ... I'm not sure if it won't be a texture/Lag-overkill there, when all are filled ... it already had been a tough thing with the old mall for an old PC like mine ...

at least I got the script in my hair rewritten ... so it won't start talking anymore during an event after somebody touched it ... and nobody can change the colour of it anymore without me noticing it ;-P ... I started with red hair in one of my last shifts ... and ended up with blue ... hehe ...
Anyway ... after some designing and crashing desasters, I gave up on SL ... I'll be back Friday ... to get some outfits for the 'BiteMe' and the 'Undies' event done ...

Oh ... and here you see a bit of the course of such a DD (
design desaster) ... from first scribble via fighting transparency problems with using the 'bright' option (failed) and darker colours (failed) ... a big heap of skirts in the trash ...and endless versions of the same thing in my invent ... named -1, -2, -3 ...

But I WON'T GIVE UP ... one day I'll have my fringed dress ;-)





















... sorry for the bad quality, but I wasn't in the mood for endless exact cutting edges and messing with photo tools ... ;-P

*hugs*

1 comment:

Alvena Weezles said...

if you dont succeed, try and try again! *huggles*